Partner and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner. Steve has over 18 years of financial planning experience. He earned his B.S. in Finance from Miami University and held positions as Accounting Supervisor and Assistant Controller for a Fortune 200 Company subsidiary.
- CFP® College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado (1999)
- Bachelor of Science – Finance, Miami University (1983)
Professional & Civic Associations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner (www.cfp.net) (1999 – present)
- Financial Planning Association (www.plannersearch.org) (1998 – present)
- Northwestern Michigan College Foundation Board member (2011 – present)
- Economic Club of Traverse City
- Traverse City Central High School Boy’s and Girl’s Tennis Team Mentor
- Traverse City St. Francis High School Girl’s Tennis Team Mentor
- Continuing Education Instructor – Retirement Planning classes for Central Michigan University in Gaylord, Cadillac and Manistee, and for Petoskey Adult Education in Petoskey.